Hot off the heels of our Market Insights: Pacific Rim panel discussion (see the event pics here), there's another big multicultural marketing event coming to town on May 19th. It's the 2015 Multicultural Marketing Summit, and wouldn't ya know it, we're one of the sponsors.
This means that AAF Seattle members get discounted tickets ($100 off!) when you use the promo code that was emailed to you. Didn't receive the code? Email our lovely Membership Director and she'll send it off to you.
The one day event is designed to equip marketing professionals in the Pacific Northwest with better tools to approach the fastest growth segment of the US consumer base. This 2015 conference theme, “Creating the New Multicultural Marketing Paradigm," recognizes that traditional multicultural marketing practices have been challenged by the emergence of total market strategy and focuses on equipping marketers to adapt strategies to yield the greatest business impact in their industry environment.
Recognized national thought leaders speaking at the conference include:
· Javier Delgado, Director of Multicultural Marketing, Walmart
· Rajaa Grar, Sr., Brand Manager, Multicultural Marketing, Starbucks Coffee Corporation
· Valeria Piaggio, Head of Multicultural Insights, The Futures Company
· Cesar Melgoza, Founder and CEO, Geoscape
· Leslie Wingo, CEO, SandersWingo
· Jose Villa, President and Founder, Sensis
· Jeffrey Bowman, President and Founder, Reframe: The Brand
· Joe Ray, VP of Multicultural Strategy, LaneTerraLever
· Laura Swapp, Director of Multicultural Marketing and Partnerships, REI
· Tim Wang, Founder and Principal, TDW+Co