The AAF Silver Medal Award
At each ADDY event we bestow the Silver Medal Award upon a local industry great whose career grew bigger than the work. Someone who affected lives, not just through the results of their work but in how they performed it. Silver Medal Award winners are the shining examples of who we can hope to be.
2018 Nominations Are open!
The AAF Silver Medal Award winner is selected by a panel of past winners based on the following criteria:
- Contributions to their company. The recipient must have successfully led an ad agency, advertiser, media outlet or advertising service in the Seattle area.
- Creative ability. No matter which discipline they’re in, the recipient must have worked to raise standards in the advertising profession.
- Contributions to the advancement of advertising. The recipient must have worked to increase the stature and raise the standards of the advertising profession.
- Contributions to the community. The recipient should be actively involved as someone who gives back to the community.
Got someone special in mind?
Nominations Are due January 14, 2018!
The elders have gathered and they have spoken. The 2017 recipient of Seattle's AAF Silver Medal Award is…
Cynthia has been a copywriter for over three decades and now shares her content marketing knowledge with business people as co-founder of Two Pens.
previous Silver Medal Award winners:
- John Schofield – 2016
- Larry Asher – 2015
- John Brown – 2014
- Bob Peterson – 2013
- Ron Elgin – 2012
- Tracy Wong & Pat Doody – 2011
- Jim Copacino – 2010
- Dick Hadley – 2009
About the Silver medal Award
The American Advertising Federation’s Silver Medal Award Program was established in 1959 to recognize men and women who have made outstanding contributions to advertising and who have been active in furthering the industry’s standards, creative excellence, and responsibility in areas of social concern. Each year, our AAF chapter bestows this honor upon an outstanding member of the Seattle advertising community.
Thank you for sharing the love with Cynthia, and for your support of AAF Seattle and the American Advertising Awards.