Social media has evolved over more than 10 years from emerging technology to agency staple, yet so many brands regularly struggle to execute authentically on these platforms. Most agencies think they know how to elevate a brand on social but the results show few actually do. What does it take?!
We've assembled a panel of social media veterans who've done the work and are ready to share their secrets.
Join us at the no-tell motel—the Best Western Executive Inn—for a night of secrets on the QT.
Beer, wine, and heavy hors d'oeuvres included
- Nathan Young - Digital Strategy Consultant; Principal, Tencount
- Philip Bruno - Associate Director of Agency Development, M&C Saatchi
- Mike Huang - Founder, Milli
- Seth Yates - Lead Social Media Strategist, Yesler B2B
- Maureen Jann - Marketing Director, PointIt
- Use #AAFInsights to add your tweets, pics and vids to our social stream
- RSVP on Facebook to keep up with event-related news
Specially provided by Red Plate Catering, the preferred caterer for the Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce, Port of Seattle, and Mountaineers Club
- Tuna Poke with Avocado Wasabi Mousse on a Wonton Cracker
- Braised Short Ribs with Chipotle Mango BBQ Sauce
- Asian Style Mushrooms Braised in Ponzu, served in Fried Wonton Cups
- Honey Harissa Marinated Bacon Wrapped Chicken Satay
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit Trays
- Domestic and Imported Cheese Displays