Prepared for Industry Disruption?
Monumental changes are already afoot. Creative services is in upheaval. As technology continues to evolve, creative professionals grapple with shifts in both agency dynamics and consumer behavior.
We've assembled a day of powerful sessions to bring some much-needed perspective, and folded it all into the American Advertising Federation's Western Region Conference.
We'll kick things off with a welcome reception at local agency Copacino + Fujikado, then continue the next day with a full slate of sessions led by some of Seattle's leading minds.
Speakers and panelists already include:
- Tracy Wong - Wongdoody
- Jocelyn Lee - Deloitte Digital
- Chris Kneeland - Communo
- Mike Doherty - Cole & Weber
- Eric Weaver - Transparent Path
- Bud Torcom - Mazama Media
- Karen Olson - The Space Needle
- Gary Gonzales - Rational Interaction
- John Wantz - EveryPath
with even more being added in the next week.
Your professional track tickets include:
- Access to the Thursday evening reception
- Hosted breakfast and lunch on Friday, 9/28
- Access to all professional sessions on Friday, 9/28
Register for your conference pass at the WRC website.